Well, hello there~ thanks for stopping by.
I hope you read through my site and discover 3 things:
#1) what coaching is #2) who I am as a coach and #3) hope
As we begin, I want to ask you a few questions. I’m curious.
Do you feel a pull, a rumbling in your gut that says I’m ready for something…..new….fresh….exciting…different?
Do you want to change the direction of your life?
Are you ready for a career change, but don’t know how?
Does your life feel out-of-balance and you don’t know why?
Are you dealing with a divorce or the relocation of your family?
Life Coaching can help you answer many important questions such as:
- What do I want?
- What is stopping me?
- What matters most?
- What is my story and who would I be without it?
- What is my legacy?
“It is your decision to change that creates the possibility of change within you” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Sometimes feel frustrated and overwhelmed by all you have to do
- Wish you could have someone listen to your concerns without any strings attached
- Feel like life is passing you by and you have so much more to do, feel, and accomplish
- Long to discover what your personal calling is
- Feel like you are on autopilot, running here and there, just checking items off your list as you go
- Reach the end of the day and realize “me time” is a distant memory
And you want to…
- Gain clarity about your life
- Find your spark, feel valued and be of value
- Discover what your next act is meant to be
- Redesign your life now that you are single, married, relocating, widowed, or divorced
- Learn to let go and be happy in spite of having a mentally ill or addicted loved one in your life
- Finally make the changes that you have been hesitating to do
Then life coaching may be for you!
I will get you excited about your life again!
I offer a no-obligation 2 hour discovery coaching session. The only way for you to know if coaching is in fact, for you, is to experience it. Give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon!