Plug In YOUR Kick-Ass Life
In my book, I reveal my 3 Part Punch System: a set of rules to live by that empower you to take back control of your own destiny. I discuss the important aspects of life that women need to maintain to keep healthy emotionally and spritually. I give inspiring examples of how women I have helped with coaching have gone on to conquer their fears and challenges, and are now living fulfilling lives that satisfy their aspirations, without guilt or regret. And I’ve satisfied some of my lifelong ambitions:
To be an author. To help other women achieve productive, satisfying lives.
Available now on:
Here is a sample of the book for you to read or download: Click here
Plug in Your Kick Ass Life is an absolutely fabulous book. I’m plowing through my office today (seriously, I could use a small tractor…) and revisited your pages and was laughing, fired up and convicted to live with a bit more courage and attitude. Thank you for sharing with me and I wish you every success and sold-out book signings.
Longing for connection
I believe as women, we crave connection as much as we crave peace and quiet. Connection with ourselves. Connection with others. It is what we do: connect. And when there is a “disconnect,” a break in the fibers securing us to ourselves and others, we feel dull. We aren’t connected, we aren’t anchored and we aren’t feeling the bliss of being alive. That’s what connection gives us.
The reason we aren’t connected? We aren’t listening to what the universe, our higher being, or God is trying to tell us. When we choose not to listen, this voice does not give up and keeps bombarding us with signs. It is basically hollering, “Hey! You need to listen to me! I won’t lead you wrong. I don’t want you to suffer.”
But, we continue to ignore and as a result we experience stress, headaches, pain, tiredness, dullness, depression, low libido, and lack of creativity, stimulation and vibrancy. We begin to feel dead inside. That is when the stinking-thinking and the story-telling begin, which piles on more stress, headaches, self-doubt, depression and craziness and it just becomes a big old bloody mess.
“Why am I here? What is my purpose?”
When there is a “disconnect,” we lose our way; we fumble and second-guess why we are here and what on earth we are doing with ourselves. Turned inward, we start to wonder what our purpose is and question who we are or even what we want. Or we take it to the streets and become judgmental and bitchy of others.
Have you been there? I sure have.
So, now that connection has been clearly defined and you know what you may experience when you are disconnected, I am going to lay out for you my 3-Part-Punch System. I have used it successfully, excitingly, rewardingly, with so many clients! It is so simple, and the simplest programs are often the most effective. The three parts are the three underlying elements of feeling alive, whole and connected to yourself, others and to your own life. In my work, I guide my clients to focus and Punch Up those three elements until they are really standing proud in and recognizing their own greatness.
Available now on:
Wondering if my book is for you? Answer these 10 questions and find out! How plugged in are you? Grab a pad and pen and jot down your score for each question, and then add them up to see where you fit, below. Have fun!
Answer these questions on a scale of 1(Never) through 10 (All the time).
- I feel like something is missing from my life? Like there is more for me to do, see, and accomplish.
- I watch Oprah’s Life Class, see a self-improvement show, or read an inspiring article and get so excited to change my life! But then I don’t or I can’t, but I can’t figure out why.
- I think about going out with my girlfriends, but never quite get out.
- I wonder how I could be happier at home, at work, in my life, and/or in my relationship.
- I wish I was more at peace with my past, at times feeling stuck in it.
- I worry/care about what others will think about my life and decisions.
- I am afraid to try something new (career, relocation) because I just can’t stand the thought of failing.
- I say yes to requests for my time and regret it after wards.
- I overeat, overspend, experience stress, headaches, feel depressed and or/stuck.
- I feel annoyed, upset, irritated, and drained by the relationships in my life, but do not know how to change them.
0-39: Grab a book and a hot cup of coffee for sure, but I don’t think my book is the one you’re looking for.
40-59: My book will focus your already good intentions, and lead you right down the path to your kick-ass life!
60-100: Warning! Warning! Woman in need of help! Do not take another sip of coffee, follow this link, and buy my book NOW!
Available now on: