Denuelle is available for media interviews, TV/Radio appearances, guest blogging, and columnist opportunities.
“Life’s Lessons” Interview with Jackie Gailey of “Good Enough Mother”
My thanks to Jackie Gailey and “Good Enough Mother” for the opportunity to give this recent interview.
The topic was “Life Lessons.”
Read it here: Good Enough Mother Interview
In this interview, Jackie Gailey asked me to answer some great questions, such as :
- Aside from motherhood/fatherhood and marriage what are you most proud of in your life?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What’s your secret to happiness?
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve taught your kid(s)?
- If you could go back and say anything to your 16-year-old self now – what would it be?
Some of the articles to which Denuelle has contributed:
The Niagara Gazette: Rest Stop
Clarence Bee, February 2009: Life Coach Helps Women Pursue Purpose (PDF)