This is one of the hardest things to do:
Make time for yourself.
Period. And as a mom, daughter, wife, and working woman myself, I understand that. Sincerely. But what I also understand is that even though something is hard to do it does not, for one split second, mean you shouldn’t do it. Some things are worth it.
I believe this will be worth your time
- Whether you are in your 20’s and are trying to decide what you want your future to be, but are entangled in the thoughts of what you were told it should be.
- Whether you are in your 30’s and are stepping out only to recognize the pain of an emotional past that lingers in your mind.
- Whether you are in your 40’s or 50’s and are starting to shift your life perspective, and are consciously trying to let go and move on, because man, life goes by fast.
- Whether you are in your 60’s or 70’s or beyond and you are still pained by the hurt your spouse, or child inflicted on you. Or you are haunted by a decision you made in the past.
- Whether you are a coach or a therapist and you are looking to add to your knowledge base for your clients.
- Whether it is time to forgive yourself or someone else.
Self Love Is
“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” – Robert Muller
Get the sitter, rearrange your evening, make the time. Put yourself on the list.
“The Art of Forgiving & the Joy of Forgetting” presented on November 13th @ 6:30 PM at the Fr. Weber Center, St Pius X Church, 1700 North French Road, Getzville. Its free! All you have to do is RSVP @ 688-5417 and tell them you’re coming to Denuelle’s talk. See you there!